Dr Kittay is the Medical Director of Addiction Recovery Care Help
A Medical Practice that provides complete Alcohol and Drug care services including addiction medicine, psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral treatments, discharge planning and relapse prevention.
Please click the following link for further information: www.addictionrecoverycarehelp.com
Dr. Kittay is federally licensed to prescribe Buprenorphine for opioid and heroin addiction. The trade names are: SUBOXONE® SUBUTEX®. Dr. Kittay also prescribes VIVITROL®
VIVITROL® (Naltrexone for extended-release suspension) is a prescription injectable medicine used to treat alcohol dependence, and to prevent relapse to opioid dependence, after opioid detoxification.
You should stop drinking before starting VIVITROL. To be effective, treatment with VIVITROL must be used along with other alcoholism or drug recovery programs such as counseling. VIVITROL may not work for everyone. VIVITROL has not been studied in children under the age of 18 years.
Dr. Kittay treats all Alcohol and Substance Use Disorders including those complicated by:
Co-Existing Psychiatric Disorders;
- Medical Disorders Related To Addictions and Relapse;
- Poly-Drug Use And Dependency;
- Women’s Health Issues Including Pregnancy;
- Pain Problems Secondary To Medical Conditions;
- Anxiety And Sleep Disorders;
- Medical And Psychological Problems In Older Patients;
- Substance Related Suicidal Thoughts And Behaviors